Friday, August 24, 2012

Giant Box Fort

I have become lazy with blogging. One TMI post and then I don't post again for over a year and a half. In that time we have moved to another state and had many more adventures. I am now working part time and taking care of the kids. Lately we have been doing crafty art projects like crazy since Big Sister loves doing them. So I thought as a way to catch up I will share some of the projects we have been doing.


We recently got some really big boxes. And I mean really BIG! A few adults could lay down inside one of these monsters. They made the perfect fort for the kids. While the kids and I were out of town R cut out doors and windows and pushed the boxes together. He even added a tunnel between the two boxes but that didn't last long as the kids keep sitting on it. The kids had a blast painting both the inside and outside of the fort and inviting friends over to see it. Sadly after enjoying it for a few months it finally rained and the roof collapsed. It sure was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment